Saturday, January 30, 2010

So Far So Stressfree Good!

So, after I made my public decree that I wasn't dating anymore, I went out last night and had a BLAST! I wasn't "trolling" for guys who I thought were "potentials." I purposely made an effort to not look at any guys or even acknowledge them (well SOME of them I did because I was at my birthday party and couldn't be rude, ya know.) And I can't tell ya how much stinking fun I had. I was myself. I didn't have my guard up trying to be something I'm not. I was with my best friends who have my best interest at heart and love me for WHO I AM. I danced with everyone at the blues dive and again wasn't trolling for a potential suitor. I think laying low from dating and going out with my good friends and having lots of fun will help me get my bearings together and hopefully rejuvenate me to continue my quest for heterosexual companionship. So, let me know when you're ready to throw down with me. And tomorrow I'm having the "Self Help Love Books Burning and Casserole Swap" Party at my house-burn baby burn! Those books didn't teach me a damn thing-however, reading is always a good thing so there ya go. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment