Sunday, January 17, 2010

Date 50-HALFWAY DONE!

My 50th date was awesome!!!!!! I went out with "Padre" to go dancing and had a BLAST! Man he's a good dancer and we even celebrated by drinking champagne (he knows about the blog.) We had a great time!

The latest on my NYE Date: As much as I really REELY like him, I think it's time for him to sail. He blows me off a lot when I try to talk to him online, is real lackadaisical on returning text messages (if I can find time out of MY hectic schedule to tell you hello, then I can PROMISE you can do the same for me.) I'm just tired of making him a priority and him only making me an option. Matter of fact, I'm tired of EVERYONE in my life making me their "option" when I put them on the top priority list. Fuck that noise.

Dig Dug: Well, I don't know what's going on with him, but I tell you one thing-I sure just pumped the brakes on us. I called him the other night because we were both on the road traveling to talk and he acted like he didn't want to speak or that he didn't really wanna speak to me. I just got a super weird vibe from him, ya know? So today, I made the executive decision and sent him a text saying that I knew he was going through a hard time right now and if he needed to talk I would listen. I also told him that if he didn't want to date me that was fine but that I hoped we could be friends. No response as of yet. And if he DOESN'T respond, then that's fine too. I'm all about closure with folks.

2 comments:

  1. I can't stand it when people refuse to clarify their intentions. It's like, hey guy, just tell me yes or no, and I'll go on way, OK? Geez, what's wrong with people...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl, you speaking the gospel on that one. :)

    ReplyDelete