Friday, January 1, 2010

Date 43-Pure Dee Awesomeness!!!

I had a date last night with an awesome guy! I mean, AWESOME! Tall, handsome, a total gentleman (opened doors, helped me take my jacket off when we arrived at the restaurant, would grab me and pull me toward him when people were walking by, would hold my hand, played resident photographer, and danced with me on the dance floor.) I had a blast-chivalry is NOT dead, Praise Jesus! "Alex" says he wants to build a strong foundation of friendship first before he starts a relationship, and I just think that is super. What a concept-Friends First! Alex is a great Christian guy, and he's very nice. Everyone was blowing my phone up asking who was that good lookin' man I was out with! I jokingly referred to him as my "man candy." :)

We shall see. I really really really am curious to see where this goes. And some dude today had the NERVE to say I was using these guys I'm going out with. For the record, even if I wasn't blogging I would still have gone on 43 dates. I am looking for LOVE, dammit!! I jokingly say I have a "quota" to meet, but I can pull the plug on this in a heartbeat. I'm very defensive when it comes to my "anthropological project." Apparently he don't get it, so I'm PTFO (pressing the f**k on!)

2 comments:

  1. A) Whoever said that can go F himself. Sounds like the kind of guy who thinks every relationship is supposed to start off with a bang. Literally.
    B) This guy sounds amazing! I'm crossing my fingers for you, girl, you totally deserve a man of that caliber!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, G!!!! You're my heart,girlie! Come see me in J-town soon!!!

    ReplyDelete