Thursday, January 14, 2010

Date 49-My belly hurts from laughing!

Last night I had another friendly date with the great guy from Saturday night. We just talked and talked and talked and he is super sweet! I think we're going out again tonight to go dancing and hang out again. He's lots of fun and totally not fake at all-what you see is what you get. Has no airs about him.

And Dig Dug is acting weird again-every time I mention us hanging out still, he never responds. So, guess what? I ain't bringing it up. If he wants to see me, he knows where to find me. My running after men shoes have DONE been hung up and put away. I'm ready to be chased!!!

2 comments:

  1. Yay for Fun Guy!

    Sorry 'bout Dig Dug. I think you've got the right attitude there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Julie! I sent him a text today and told him I liked him but felt the brush off from him. I did tell him I hope we can be friends so we'll see.

    ReplyDelete