Sunday, January 10, 2010

Dates 46 &47-One was Fun, One was NOT Fun

I had Date 46 with a guy I've given 3 chances to get to know him and see if any sparks fly, but I just don't like him like that. We went to dinner the other night and it was good, but I still wasn't feeling it. Bummer.

Last night I went on a friendly date with my guy friend and we had a BLAST dancing all over the place. Those dates are the best because you're not trying to impress each other-you're just having a good time and enjoying the music and company.

Now, to Dig Dug. We hang out all last weekend, hang out one night this week and had fun, now I don't hear from him in 2 days. WTH? I am getting so fucking tired of this mess. The waiting game. The "game" in general. I mean, what happened to meeting someone and you both date and like each other? Maybe I'm just feeling a little down because my best friends (3 this year) have found love and are over the moon happy and "I'll have what she's having." All in due time, I guess. Again I can't say that dating is both fun AND miserable. There's no in-between with me. However I am being super proactive more so than most people, so I guess you win some, you lose some. It just hurts because all I'm looking for is a good man with a good heart. That's not a lot to ask for. I'm starting to doubt if they make good guys anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment