Monday, January 4, 2010

Boys. What in hell are you thinking, you motherf**kin piece of no good sh*t.......

Tonight I had who I thought was a nice guy send me a video of him MASTURBATING and then ejaculating. That's a first. WHAT THE FUCK, DUDE? I am so mad I can't stand it. He says he was drunk and asked me to delete the email, but then I had no clue as to what he was sending me, so i was like yeah, send it. Jesus on the Cross, what and who in hell does that shit? UGGGHGHHHH!!!

Then Saturday I was at a gay bar and some guy gave me a note from another guy that said, "Hey, I'm Wally. Gonna be in town for a few days. And I NOT GAY!" LMAO! Too funny!!!! I am loving these pick up lines!

1 comment:

  1. I don't even know what to say to that. I am horrified. And I will continue to be horrified for the remainder of the day.

    ReplyDelete