Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Date 56-Birthday Beers and Burgers (and some decompressin' time)

Last night I had date #56 with one of my best guy friends who I'll call 'Gothic Cowboy" (he has piercings and tats yet wears ropers and Wranglers. LOL!) GC and I have been friends for years so he and I swapped killing field stories on our dating experiences in the last few months. Needless to say, he still had the best stories. It was awesome to decompress with GC and just talk to another male who's looking for love like me, and get a guy's point of view. I've always said this blog is NOT a man-bashing site at ALL, and I encourage and LOVE when the males on my dating panel of experts chime in with great advice. GC encouraged me to keep dating and to TRUDGE FORWARD, so I think that's what I'm going to do. I'm still going to take a much needed break from dating, at least for another couple of weeks, just to regroup and get my head and heart straight. I will say that taking the focus away from dating this past week has really freed up my time so that I can do other things that I've needed to do. Very cathartic to scratch off those chores/tasks on my "Things to Do" list.
So, I'm gonna take a lil' rest, then dust my britches off and get back out there dating again! Wish me luck!!

1 comment:

  1. Good luck! And congrats on the decision to get back out there! (Guess I'll be joining you, ha.)

    ReplyDelete