Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Dates 41 and 42-Fun and Kinda Fun

OK, so Date 41 was with Dig Dug. We just chilled at the house and had a couple of beers, and TALKED AND TALKED TALKED!!!!!!! Man, I really like him, and I think he's cool. He wrote me a super sweet email that said he really wanted to get to know more about me. I told him I really thought he was cool and hope we can hang out more, too. I am just being really trepidatious with Dig Dug. He's going through some complicated relationship stuff and I don't wanna get hurt. At all. I think both of us are a little timid right now, but I SUPER like him and I don't wanna run him off. Again, I'm FABU at that.

Date 42 is a nice guy, but he's older, got grown kids, etc. yet thinks I hung the moon. Still not feeling anything but good friendship for him. And we ALL can use some good friends. However, he did read on my facebook status 2 weeks ago that I was going to be at a certain bar and then shows up. It was kinda weird, so I drank him under the table, made him buy me a band t-shirt, and then take me to Waffle House afterwards. Then tonight I told him I wanted a baby. We shall see!

No comments:

Post a Comment