Wednesday, September 30, 2009

#5-Textual Harrassment & Nice Guys

My #5 date was with a guy who, an hour before we were to meet, decides to just randomly tell me that he is jobless and lives with his mom. Way to get me fired up about the date!! We met up, made small talk, then HE WAS TEXTING THE ENTIRE TIME! Then, he ate all my fries, and then when I ordered a beer but didn't want it he just took it and started drinking it. Didn't even have the upbringing to ask me if he could have it. The date started at 6 p.m. The date ended at 6:49 p.m. Now he's texting saying he really wants a girl that will please him and "can't wait to see me again." And then he called me sugar britches. Well, he TEXTED me that I was "sugar britches." This now concludes the dating portion of the evening.

On a positive note, I have been talking to a guy and we've been trying to go out, but he/I have always had something on the nights the other one didn't. The guy called tonight to see about getting together this weekend, but then told me he had a lot going on, as do I. So, he then calls back and politely tells me that because our schedules are so crazy right now that he thinks we should maybe try again at a later date to meet. KUDOS KUDOS KUDOS!! I have NEVER had a guy be so nice and straightforward with me in my WHOLE LIFE! He was so nice about everything, and told me he didn't want to lead me on at all. Now I want to MEET this guy because he's straight up!

It was a ying/yang night tonight.

4 comments:

  1. Ole "sugar britches" sounds like he may have been hanging out with bogo...Where are you getting these guys? OMG!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ARE YOU KIDDING ME? On what planet does that fool live?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol dude how old was this guy? Serious maturity issues! Im with cowgurl I think him and Bogo must know each other ;-)

    ReplyDelete