Monday, September 21, 2009

New Date Coming Up!!

I'm going on Date #3 with a "REEELY" cute guy this week!! Any suggestions as to where we can go? What can we do? He hangs out at some really nice places, but doesn't go out much. What I'm digging about this guy is that he DIALS MY TELEPHONE NUMBER AND IT RINGS AND I PICK UP THE PHONE AND I HEAR HIS VOICE ON THE OTHER END AND WE SAY WORDS TO EACH OTHER THAT MAKE UP A CONVERSATION. What happened to calling a girl to actually "talk" to her instead of texting, instant messaging, emails, etc.? He's already scoring points with me on that part. Any and all suggestions would be helpful for this upcoming date. And also, I was told that red high heels will land a man. Fact or fiction?

4 comments:

  1. Yesss! Yes for actual conversation! I know exactly what you mean. That is one of the things that amazed (and continues to amaze) me about The Fellow. That and that he comes TO PICK ME UP. What? A guy who doesn't just text to see where I am and then say to meet somewhere? A-mazing. They do exist! Um, and hello, YES red high heels land a man. I wear mine frequently, and ALL the fellows I encounter when wearing them enjoy them. And the next time I see them, immediately look to see if I have them on again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you figured out what you're doing? Prob'ly so. I was trying to think of something good, but...I don't think I really have anything. Besides, he's the boy; shouldn't he come up with a suggestion/plan? And then you can approve or alter it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm gonna go with fact! but let us know how that one turns out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well this guy had to cancel on me, but we are rescheduling for this week!! :)

    ReplyDelete