Tuesday, September 22, 2009

My Favorite All-Time Dates

I'm listing in no particular order some of the dates that I've had that were an absolute blast! I have been dating "legally" (which means how long my mama and daddy actually know that I've been dating) for 16 years, so I will try to remember all of them.

1.) Mud riding in a guy's Toyota in the back of a field
2.) Going to Sunset at Symphony, sitting on a blanket with a bottle of wine, underneath the trees and stars of The Cedars Mansion
3.) Motorcycle riding (Harley, of course) all over South MS.
4.) Going to different concerts
5.) PROM NIGHT (9th through 12th grades!)
6.) Coon hunting and deer hunting (well, really I was with 3 other guys, but it was still a lot of fun!)
7.) Playing Pub Quiz at Hal and Mal's
8.) Staying in and watching a movie
9.) Trying sushi for the very first time and loving it!
10.) Driving the Natchez Trace in the fall on a Sunday afternoon
11.) Going to watch Mississippi State play in The Peach Bowl in Atlanta
12.) Attending the Crossroads Film Festival

**I"m sure more will come to me as I think about this topic and peruse old diaries for info!!**

What have been some of your most favorite dates and what ideas can you give me for creative dating locations/things to do?

2 comments:

  1. Bowling...friendly and fun. Hey, theres been limited things to do around here over the years so I am at a loss for ideas to help ya out on. Too, I have been out of the dating market for almost 20 years now. (Our idea of excitement would be a trip to Wal-Mart with out all the kids!)
    You could always go to Bear Creek and ride the mechanical bull!!!! Whoo hoo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah! I forgot bowling!! I have had some fun dates bowling!!! :)

    ReplyDelete