Tuesday, September 29, 2009

#4-Another date with #3

So, last night "Rock Band" (he loves this game) and I go out to eat at a great little restaurant. I'm very excited about having a 2nd date, which is something I haven't had in quite awhile. We then drove around listening to music and just talking. It was really sweet. I told him that he didn't have to buy me dinner every time we hung out, and he said, "Well, I want to treat you the way you should be treated because you seem like a great girl." (Insert "sigh" here with your hands over your heart.)

Tonight RB wanted to see me but I had a LOT of things to do tonight, so we couldn't hang out. However, I'm a little concerned that this is WAY too much WAY too soon (again, I'm not used to 2nd dates, guys texting/calling me, being NICE to me) so I'm thinking that's why my hairy feelers are up. We'll see how this plays out. Stay tuned.

2 comments:

  1. How soon was the second date after the first? And was this wanting to hang out again the Very Next Night after date #2? And just to make sure, the wanting to hang out is in a nice way and because he enjoys your company, and not in a crazy way? Just making sure you're not dealing with potential obsessive tendancies. I'm not an expert or anything, but I think time between dates, especially at first, is important. And...well, I'm just sayin', it's also important that he have a life of his own. I mean, he has other things to do, too, right?

    ReplyDelete