Sunday, September 20, 2009

Date #2-Gotta Let Your Soulshine

Date #2 consisted of me having a great time with a guy who's funny, as tall as me, has a J-O-B, easy to talk to, wasn't pretensious, has the bluest eyes, and joked around with me in a way that didn't cross boundaries. I didn't feel nervous around him at all. I met him and his friend at a local pizza parlor to listen to a band-very laid back atmosphere, with good people, good tunes, and good food. He said he had fun as well and that we need to hang out more often, so I was excited to hear that. KUDOS to this guy for having a great first date! He was attentive, was not shy at all, initiated conversation, insisted that I try a slice of his pizza (shared), and really tried his best to ensure that I had a great time. If anything I have a new guy friend to hang around with, have a good time with, and can be myself.

2 comments:

  1. I'm really glad you had a nice time...but this was much less exciting to read about than Date #1. Just sayin'. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Julie! I'm hoping that not ALL of my dates will be disastrous. However, if and when these dates DO happen, you'll get to read all about it! :)

    ReplyDelete