Wednesday, September 23, 2009

From the mind and soul of Date #1 (AKA BoGo)

I, Dean Swift, from beyond the grave am receiving the thoughts of BoGo...

There are a few things that I can't get enough of, hot chicks and cheap food. I mean, I'm a red-blooded American man. What else should I be thinking about (other than maybe bass fishin' and NASCAR)? So the other day, while my girlfriend is off doin' whatever it is that chicks do when they're not worshipin' yours truly, I saddled up the Internet for ride through hottie-town, better known as Eharmony.com. And right there I find the prettiest thing I've seen in a while, a young Phillie named Natalie. I threw out the line and she hit the bait. Since I had a bunch of coupons for my favorite casual dining eateries, I picked a good one and made a date. When we got there I made sure to let the waitresses know that there would be a big tip in it for 'em if they made sure to hype me up when I got up to return some of my beer (if you know what I mean). It must have worked and them ladies earned every cent of that dollar! She was all smiles when I gave her my best lines about the cell phone, text messages and gettin' sexy! I made sure she knew I was a pure-bred ladies man by captivatin' her with stories about all my past lady friends and how much they liked pleasin' me. Yep, chalk up another one in the "win" column. I'd say "Coupon well spent!"

1 comment:

  1. LOLOL "return some of my beer" very nice, i would bet that date #1 has used that term many times before.

    ReplyDelete