Thursday, September 17, 2009

Introduction to My Blog

Sept. 7th, 2009: It was one of the worst dates I had ever had. I was tired of looking for love, tired of finding all the assholes, and was just tired of being tired. As I came home from this particular date in a Seasonique rage, I texted my neighbors to tell them of my "night on the town." I was quickly invited over to tell my side of the story, and get some "bless your hearts" before I stomped up the street to my house for bedtime. As I'm talking to my fab neighbors, I get this great idea that since I have all these amazing, hilarious dating stories, that they should not just be for my friends' ears. The world needs to hear about my misadventures in the love department. My neighbor Tom decided it was such a great idea, but that the men's version of the date needed to be heard as well (the old "2 sides to every story" kinda deal.) So, to make our dreams come true, I have decided to go out on 100 dates this year, starting September 7th 2009, and I will blog about each date on here. Tom will give the guy's side of the story. So, here we go!

6 comments:

  1. Girl, this is going to be a must-read for me! I haven't dated in 29 years, but I certainly had my share of rotten ones--and good ones--before I married The Nicest Man in the World. I hope that during your mission you stumble upon "Mr. Right."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh girl this is gonna be too fun........I will look forward to these posts......I feel that these posts will be just as amusing as you annual Christmas letter that I so look forward to each year............you go girl! Keep 'em coming......I LOVE IT !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait! I love the stories I've already heard (i.e. read!) you tell! And besides, you never know, one of these hundred could be "the one"! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the idea! This is gonna be awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. super idea! Count me in - I'm following!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for coming along on my journey, ladies!!! :)

    ReplyDelete