Thursday, October 1, 2009

#6-You Wanna Put Your Finger WHERE??????

I had date #6 with RB (Rock Band). I went to his house, ate pizza, and watched a movie. In the middle of the movie he just randomly asks me if he can put his finger in my, well um, privates. Then he tells me he was joking. THEN he makes a joke about dildos and how he's gonna buy me one for Christmas. I was mortified. MORTIFIED! Things were going so well! I've been getting weird signals from him, too. For instance, I told him I'd see him at 6 and was running late and was looking for my phone to call him to tell RB that I'd be late, and he had already left me a message asking WHERE I WAS and how I WAS SUPPOSED TO BE THERE ALREADY. Sorry. I can't and won't be micro-managed. Plus, he made super heavy suggestions that we needed to hang out every night and when I couldn't visit with him he'd send really weird messages. Just weird.

I'm glad I met a nice guy, but I don't think he's The One. :(

5 comments:

  1. I'm thinking he wasn't really into the movie, then. ha ha. I'm with you - big fat NO for this one too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. NO WONDER Tar Baby peeled tires leaving and careened outta the neighborhood on 2 wheels! RUN....QUICK! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I actually had some hope for this one, like maybe he was the quiet but wild plus he likes rock band which i can dig. But no, just a WEIRD-O! definitely steer clear of this guy, he's too freaky fo' me! plus what happened to a southern gentleman? when did it become appropriate to ASK a girl to stick anything in her woohoo on the 3rd date?! Hey if it going that way great but this is like the dude that just whips out his whangy-thang in hopes there will be a taker. keep at it girl, you'll find a good one!

    ReplyDelete