Thursday, October 29, 2009

#19 - The Holy Grail of Men

Tonight I met the "Holy Grail of Men"-the educated good ole boy! We had a great sushi date and talked for over 2 hours-great time! #19 is everything a true Southern girl is looking for-an educated guy who still has a some country boy left in him! I had a really good time with this guy, too-he's tall, nice build, has a college degree, super cute, and is a really nice guy. He texted me after the date and said he'd like to see me again, so I'm super stoked. :)

Oh, and about the guy I had dates #17 and #18 with-don't think he's interested in me anymore. :(

1 comment:

  1. Sorry about #17 and 18. He went silent? Well, it happens sometimes. At least, if nothing else, he showed you there are nice ones out there, right? And #19 sounds promising! Hopefully he will CALL and ask you out again!

    ReplyDelete