Monday, October 19, 2009

#12 and #13-It's Raining Men, Part 2

Wow! 4 dates in 2 nights-I either need a pimp or a swing bed at our state sanitorium!

#12 (Soulshine) and I went to the State Fair and saw Credence play and they were awesome!! Soulshine bought me a much-needed stiff drink at my favorite watering hole, and when I tried to compensate for the drink by paying his way into the fair, WOULD NOT HEAR of me doing such a thing! He was brought up right! I think Soulshine and I are just going to be best friends, and I'm totally OK with that. He is precious and is going to make a woman very happy one day. But dang, what a nice guy to go on dates with! :)

So, after the date with Soulshine, I go BACK to my watering hole and one of my best guy friend's best friend calls and wants to hang out. So, I have #13 meet me out and he says the most bestest line ever to me: "I have $100 to spend all on you!" Well, my selective hearing was working quite keenly at that moment, because I believe, after hitting several houses of ill-repute, he was penniless! #13 wasn't an unlucky number for me-he is a super sweet guy I've known for awhile and hope that maybe we can go out again in the near future. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment