Tuesday, October 13, 2009

From the mind and soul of Date #6 (AKA Rock Band or Frankie the Finger)

There are two things that are undeniably true. Chicks love lines. My lines are awesome. So I used my best ones on this hot blonde! First I dropped some awesome bombs on the target like checking the label of her shirt and saying, "Yep, just like I thought...made in Heaven. Cuz I know you're an angel."

We watched a little TV and I let fly another one, "Do your feet hurt baby? Cuz you been running through my dreams all day!" Boom! score another direct hit for me!

I brought out a little snack and tossed out a golden oldie, "These Tostitos are nice but you should really try my breakfast...should I call you, or just give you a nudge?"

I could tell that all my missiles were on target so I decided to try out some new material. "Can I stick my finger in your va&*%#?" I asked.

I thought it was a cool question, but for some reason she didn't get it! Can you believe she actually didn't go for it? Oh well, you know what they say about blondes. If she can't get with the program and understand a fine-ass line when she hears it - who needs her. Besides, she was four minutes late when she showed up.

When the next Ms. Right shows up I'll be ready. I addition to the whole finger in the va jay jay thing, I'm thinking about using this one, "I wish you were a drum so I could bang you all day!"

Either that or "Can I stick my thumb in your cleavage?"

One of them is bound to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment