Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Throw My Hands in Da Ay-uh (& Wave 'em Like I Just Don't Kay-uh!)

I am so frustrated right now. 36 dates since Labor Day '09. While I'm impressed and tickled that I've managed to get so many dates, I'm just freaking frustrated. And I'm glad I'm not the only one feeling like this. Other ladies and my great guy friends are getting shit on, too. I'm going to take Charlie's advice and start loving with my head and not my heart-I know that's crazy, but the other night Charlie told me that when both your head AND heart agree with the one you're with, everything just clicks. Do you agree? I think he's onto something. I don't ALL the way agree, but his theory makes sense.

I'm going to start loving with my head more. Really I am. I'm tired of getting hurt. :(

3 comments:

  1. Hon, that's barely three months. Give it time. Besides, you're learning a lot, aren't you? You're going to be wiser, and probably pickier, for the next 64.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um. I live in my head, so I'm not so sure that I'm the best to comment on that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Also? That is a lot of dates in a short period of time. Like, that's probably more in three months than, up to not long ago, I went on in, say, two YEARS. So it may be that you're just TIRED and need a little breather before you soldier on, no?

    ReplyDelete