Sunday, December 27, 2009

Date 40

Last week I had date 40 with a really nice guy. He took me out to eat at a really nice steakhouse and the conversation was great He's never been married (like me) and is a former musician, AND no kids. We had a really nice time, and I stuck to the 2 drink minimum while on the date. We've texted a few times since then and he's really really nice. I haven't heard from him in a couple of days but with the holidays and all, we've ALL been busy! Date 40 was super sweet-I didn't get "blown away" but kinda like him. We shall see.

By the way, my childhood friend saw "The Sumbitch That Stomped a Mud Hole In My Heart and Walked It Dry" at the mall last week and bragged and bragged and bragged on how much weight I've lost, how good I look, and how the men are beating down my door. KUDOS TO KG-y'all please feel free to leave her a message on my Facebook "A Long Shot at Love"! She made his ass feel like shit and made my day!!!

1 comment: