Sunday, December 13, 2009

Date #36-His Ass Is History!

SO, Mr. Nice Guy came over tonight all glum. When asking him why he said he doesn't see us working out because he needs "his love languages" needs met, and since I told him no sex until we're exclusive and love each other, he's all "Pouty Mcpouty-pout." SO, I'm done with him. He's the same one that sat on my couch crying telling me last week we werent' gonna work out, and when I said OK he said, "I can't believe you're not even gonna ask me what's wrong!" Ugh.

He is also the one that, when I told him I'd been in an abusive relationship, told me and I quote: "Well, I can't date someone who's been raped because they have too much emotional baggage." Then I had on a Flashdance type shirt (collar cut out, off the shoulders) one night and he says, and I quote, "That looks like a rape shirt." I'ma go ahead and say it-ASSHOLE!

This happened last week. This week he is now in a relationship with another girl, one I"M SURE he was dating while dating me because he would tell me of his dates that he was going on, which is why I wouldn't fornicate with him. So glad I'm gone. Plus my gays gave me the Gay Man Aptitude Test, which he made a 70 on. When you HAVE to give this test, it's a pretty safe bet that the guy ain't for me.

Man, confession is good for the soul!

2 comments: