Sunday, December 20, 2009

Dates 37, 38, and 39-What A Weekend!!!

Date #37 was with a really nice guy. He is a carpenter so I thought, "Hey, Jesus was a carpenter who could turn water into wine, so let's give this guy a try." He was really a gentleman, but just didn't crank my tractor. He did let me know that he's been off hard liquor and drugs for 3 years now. This is what I think-too much honesty too soon can be a turnoff, for both guys and girls.

Then, later on that night I saw a friend of a friend who bought me drinks, a band t-shirt, and Waffle House, so I unexpectedly had date #38 on the same night. Tonight I had date #39 with a really nice guy who took me to a Christmas party. How sad is it that in 32 years I've never had a date to a Christmas party before (wait, do junior high and high school Christmas formals count?) Anyway, I had on a gorgeous dress that I just loved and I had a great time tonight. Date #39 is now referred to as DigDug. He is really sweet and cute, so I hope to hear from him soon! YAY! Dig Dug wrote me a sweet note to say he had a blast at the party and that I looked absolutely gorgeous. (Insert hand over heart and say "Awwww.") I really like him-fingers crossed things work out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment