Saturday, December 5, 2009

Dates 33 and 34-Football and Snow Angels

Tonight Mr. Awesome and I went to watch a football game and had a blast! I like him (always have) but get so nervous when I'm around him. Then later Mr. Nice Guy came over, walked the neighborhood looking at the snow and Christmas lights, made snow angels in someone else yard, etc. It was very very romantic. But just when things start going awesome, something happens and my hairy feelers are back up. Just going to really have to do some soul searching on what I should do. I like this guy ALOT but yet things pop up that make me wonder if our relationship is going somewhere. Just confused at the moment, but I'm thinking this all day Golden Girls marathon is gonna do the trick. :)
Thoughts on how to handle this?

1 comment:

  1. To hell with this guy. Putting down women who have been abused is about as low as it gets. On a lighter note, how are you getting all these dates? Online dating? God I wish someone wanted to take me on a date...

    ReplyDelete