Thursday, November 5, 2009

What The *&#$ Did You Just Ask Me?

So, I met this guy online awhile back-he "seemed" nice so I gave him my phone number. Now granted, I've never seen this guy in person. I told him I was home sick and I swear on a stack of Joel Osteen devotional books he says, "Hell yes! Having sex with someone who's got fever is awesome because it's SO HOT DOWN THERE. Where do you live? " I thought he was joking but was DEAD ASS SERIOUS.
A "hope you feel better soon"would've sufficed. What a jackass!!! I totally told him to F**K OFF, too!

6 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. *blink*

    Where do you find these people?! Seriously, I want to know so I can avoid the venue. Or do women just have to go through this when they start dating? Because if Fever Crotch, Buy One Get One, and Mother May I are representative of the herd, I'm going to come across as a living god by comparison.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't even have words. And but for some of your other stories thus far, I would say this is just about the craziest thing I've ever heard. I'm thinking that perhaps certain outlets for meeting people attract the freaks. Are you meeting these fellows who ask you things like this all in the same online place? 'cause perhaps you should try somewhere different. Or just tell us more about the Holy Grail.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have my eyes set on the Holy Grail!!! He is awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. And Tom, I think you're a living god by comparison! :)

    ReplyDelete