Thursday, November 12, 2009

Mawmaw's Bowl and Mixed up Feelings

So, I came home today to find my bowl that Holy Grail Asshole borrowed on my front steps. I was expecting a note of some sort (you know how "romantical" we Southern women can get), but alas, there was nothing there but the beloved bowl. I am not calling him to thank him for bringing me the bowl, since it was ME that prepared that food from scratch (do you ladies know how hard it is to make stuff WITHOUT a box? Lord Jesus!) and that I'm the one that should be thanked. But that'll never happen.

This is my last rant about Holy Grail. I'm moving on to greener pastures. And I'm glad I had so many of my friends and family praying about him and I because it didn't take long for the Lord to show me "he ain't for you, Nat."

I do have a semi-date tomorrow night that I can't WAIT to blog about-this guy seems like he's hysterical, so I'll have LOTS to write about!

No comments:

Post a Comment