Thursday, November 19, 2009

#26-Margarita Man

So, tonight I had a quick date with a guy who's in the restaurant business. He even let me meet his son, which was really cool. I had a margarita and his little boy said, "I want some of your drink" and the guy told him it tasted like beer! His son said, "Oooh yuck! I don't want any then!" MM was REALLY pushing me coming over to his house tonight and us hanging out this weekend. Like SUPER pushing us to hang out, then asked me why he was on a "probationary period." HUH? This may get interesting.....

4 comments:

  1. He lets his son (who I assume is a child) drink? Who ARE these people? And not wanting to hang out all the time after one date means a "probationary period?" It's called dating...I mean, do people not realize this? You've had several who have wanted to just immediately become joined at the him, no? What's that about?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not sure how the kid knew that beer was nasty, but it sure made me raise an eyebrow. And I'm not sure why these men want to jump in so quick. But then, I'VE been accused of doing the same thing, but I'm not though. GRRR! Dating is fun and miserable, no in between!

    ReplyDelete
  3. For the record, my grandma gave me a sip of beer when I was really little and that led to me NOT wanting to go anywhere near beer until the ripe old age of 26. (thank goodness I've realized the error of my ways, lol.) If only she had done the same with whiskey, I could have made something of myself! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh no, I read the whole thing already??? !!!

    ReplyDelete