Friday, November 6, 2009

Douche Canoes and Ghost Hunting

SO, this guy asks me out for Sat. night. Even though I am really digging on some Holy Grail, I feel like I still need to date. I told him we could meet at 5 for our date, but that i'd have to leave around 8:30 because a group of us are going ghost hunting. Ladies and gents, this guy WENT OFF on me! Here are some of the texts he sent me:

"So, I see how it goes. I just went from being your baby to buddy." (First of all, I HAVE NEVER CALLED THIS GUY "BABY" BEFORE-EVER!!)

"How could you make plans after your date with me? That is fucked up. I want you and your undivided attention. How could you just drop me for some bullshit like ghost hunting?" Um, hun, you're about to see how I "drop" folks.

This is after I talked to him on the phone FOR THE FIRST TIME. It's none of his damn business what I do after our date is over with. NONE! He's got control issues and thank GOD he showed his true colors up front. What a douche canoe.

4 comments:

  1. What exactly is a douche canoe?.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the fact that all of these folks are creepy in ways that produce good nicknames. We had Buy One Get One, Mother May I, I'll Beat the DUIs Again, and now we have Baby to Buddy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. douche canoe = new fave word. heard it for the first time a few days ago, can't remember where, too funny. :) Also, I wanna go ghost hunting with you, Nat!

    ReplyDelete