Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Date #25-Mr. Awesome & Racy Racists

Tonight, even though I am knock knock knockin' on death's door with "the crud", I still mustered enough strength to drag my corpse-looking tail on a date with a guy that I've known for awhile. He is Mr. Awesome-college educated, former college football player, good looking, and just off the charts precious! We've been friends forever but I've secretly had a huge schoolgirl crush on him. We had a great time, as always, and have swore to hang out at least once a month. YAY!!!!! More dates to blog about!! :)

Last night I talked to a guy for the first time and the 3rd question outta the gate was, "So, you ever date any niggers?" "No," I replied, "and what a coincidence I don't date RACISTS either!!!" Jackass!

No comments:

Post a Comment