Tuesday, November 3, 2009

#21 and #22-Bone Collector and Holy Grail

I had a date last night with a very sweet archaeologist, but the whole time I kept thinking about Holy Grail THE ENTIRE EVENING. I ended the date as soon as I could because I just couldn't quit thinking about him.

Tonight I went out on my 3rd date with HG, and we had a great great great great time. We are taking things slow and I'm loving that someone is wanting to "court" me. What a crazy concept. He is amazing. I hope I don't scare him off!

6 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think you have to worry about scaring him off. If anything scares him off, it'll be his own history and his own fears, and if something you do triggers that, it's probably inevitable. If you're his Holy Grail to the same extent he's yours, though, then he's going to be pretty hard to scare off!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Tom. I needed to hear that. I'm following his lead. Am not being aggressive. Just playing it cool.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, wow, I was just talking the other day about how nice it was to feel like someone wanted to "court" me, and then I felt silly for using such an antiquated word! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So glad you do, Glynis!! I hope you are following my fan page on Facebook as well!!!

    ReplyDelete