Sunday, February 21, 2010

Dates 58-63: WHAT A WEEK

Sorry for not writing earlier-besides trying to become a Grammy-winning artist, save the world, and catch at least 7 hrs. of sleep I've been on a damn dating tour!!!! Whew!

Date 58 was with a really sweet guy who I call Mr. Sweetie. He is SOOO nice! Our date was the night before National Singles Awareness Day (Valentine's) so we met at a local deli and had a great time. We plan on going out later on this week-I couldn't see him this week due to ANOTHER story I'll get to in a few. He's very nice, has great taste in music, and has a JOB. Good people, if you ask me.

Dates 59-62 were with a guy who I mean I REALLY LIKED named the Mississippi Hippie. Our first date was on Valentine's Day, and since we had both partied like rock stars they night before and ALL of the restaurants were packed on V-day, we made the executive decision to go to a pool hall to shoot pool and take over the Internet Jukebox, playing Wilco and Neil Young. I can't tell you how much fun we had! We hung out Monday night and Tues. night, but only to find out his ex-girlfriend had hacked into his email account and gotten my phone number, which she decided to call and threaten both of us the ENTIRE Tues. night. UGH! Thurs. night she threatened to kill me (whatever, I'm still here, ain't I?) and the Hippie and I had a LONG talk about what he should do. The Mississippi Hippie is awesome on soooo many levels, but I haven't heard from him since Fri. morning, and it's now almost Monday. I hope he's either diffusing the situation with the Ex (because let me tell ya, when she threatened to beat my ass, the cowboy boots, Wranglers, and tank top WERE ON! Plus I had about 30 girls ready to jump in at any moment, which ROCKED!) or he's back with her. Whatever. I have no time for bullshit on my quest for heterosexual companionship.

Tonight I had a great date with a guy I'll call The Flame. Such a sweet guy! Likes Jesus and going out. We talked each other's heads off for 2 straight hours. He has a son that he is crazy about and I like that he's such a good daddy. And he seemed to be genuinely a sweet guy. We talked about how frustrating dating is, how we're happy that our once-single friends are now in major love whoopasses, but that we're waiting on when our Major Love Whoopass is gonna happen. We had a great time and I hope we will go on another date!

3 comments:

  1. Wow, I'm just now reading this and understanding what you were talking about with MH's ex. Holy psychopathic monster bitch, Batman! I certainly hope he got her straightened out, but if you need to stomp a hoe, we'll jsut tell the cops you were with the Derby Dames the whole time, lol! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ! Any word from Mississippi Hippie yet...?

    ReplyDelete