Thursday, February 4, 2010

Date 57-Gothic Cowboy Time and TMI from A Certain Boy

Tonight Gothic Cowboy and I went out to eat and had a great time. There are times I wished GC wasn't engaged to my best friend years ago, because he's such a great guy and one of my best guy friends. But we'll only be friends and I'm cool with that.

Then tonight the guy that gave me the friends speech a couple of weeks ago I texted just to say hey, and he lets me know he's gotta lady coming over to his house. WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU TELL ME THAT? I know you're putting up some space (as am I) but damn, don't tell me that shit! Now I'm kinda down about it and don't know how to handle it. That shit kinda hurt. I wouldn't let him know I had a guy over, ya know, because I have class and tact (at times.) I told him I hoped they have a great time and left it at that. Guess it's better to know now than to ruin a good white dress.

2 comments:

  1. Yeah, I would take his telling you that as a sign that he did you a favor when he broke it off. Not only is he not The One, but he's probably not The One for the girl he's invited over, either. He has some growing up to do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Tom, plus ur right Natalie he's got NO CLASS!

    ReplyDelete