Tuesday, March 9, 2010

65 & 66 - RING THE ALARM!

So, I've had 2 dates with The Flame this week. He is sooo freakin' cool. Very laid back, seems to have a good head on his shoulders, works hard, likes to have fun but is a Christian, etc. We've seem to hit it off, but I dunno. Any minute this guy could fly the coop. I'm also wondering if him or any other guy will fit into my life. I am a busy girl and if you can't hang, then you don't need to be in the picture anyway. However, I like Flame and thinks he likes me too. We're just feeling each other out I guess. He's nice though-kudos for nice guys, which are a dying breed.

1 comment:

  1. Glad you're enjoying him! But...I totally feel you on the being busy and wondering how to fit a fellow in. But I think that if he's the right one, then he will, and/or you'll figure out how to make it work.

    ReplyDelete