Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Date #67-Silent Night

So, this guy met me after work one night for drinks, right? I'm looking forward to it because he seems like a nice guy, etc. He shows up and doesn't say SHIT. I mean, he is quiet for the duration of the date. I hate to work at conversation. HATE IT! Every answer was a one, two, or three word answer. Then he didn't even offer to buy me a drink. I had my own money to pay for mine, but still he could've offered. It was a very weird date. He's asked me out again, but now I'M the one who's gone silent.

The Fireman and I haven't really gone out much this week. We've both been busy, so it' s been OK. I'm just kinda laying low on the whole dating thing at the moment. I've got some interested, but I'm not. Or either the guys wanting to go out are super assholes, and Lord knows I don't have time for that either.

No comments:

Post a Comment